Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blog Entry #5 (optional)

I am just doing this for fun... :),
The things I like and dislike about the film is that they make Lennie seem to old he should be younger because I don't know I just feel like they should take off a couple of years from Lennie because it seems that Lennie is older then George! Now that just doesn't seem right to me. Also I wouldv'e liked it better if they mentioned Curley and his wife a bit more. But what I did love about the film is that I loved all the drama that was going on in the film. For example one of those dramas would be that Curley is always trying to start a fight with George. Another one would be that Curley's wife should be shown a bit more especially with Slim and George.
The things i like and dislike about the book is that Lennie doesn't seem to give up on his rabbits. What I don't like is that George seems to be giving Lennie the idea of him actually being able to tend the rabbits. What I do like is that the book seems to have the perfect characters and also the perfect events.

No comments:

Post a Comment