Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bye Lennie: We Will Miss You.

So Lennie is gone....that's sad. I loved Lennie he was my favorite character of the book. I feel sorry that he got shot in the head just because of what he did. He never meant to harm Curley's wife all that happened was that he started touching her hair because she told him too. I think that George shooting Lennie was both bad and good. I think this because George was his best friend and it was better for Lennie to get shot in the head for he can just die fast. The way Curley was going to shoot Lennie was going to be a long and painful death. George had his reasons and I believe that him doing it was better then Curley doing it. This kind of ties up to Candy and his dog, Candy didn't want to kill his dog and I guess maybe George remembered that and thought that it was better if he killed Lennie instead. I believe George killing Lennie was both good and bad and this is where I stand in the end of this story. Poor Lennie he never got to tend the rabbits...but maybe he will where ever he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment