Friday, October 1, 2010

Life at School: Part 2.

OK so school....what can I say so far I'm loving high school its an experience that not to many people get to feel when they are my age but me well...I like it because I feel like every teacher that i have is nice to the students and to me and some teachers aren't like that at all. I'm doing really good in school so far I have good teachers and my new friends are great even if they are from a different school. Takoma Park Middle School students never really got along with students from SSI or Eastern but now that I look at it. Why? We come from different schools different backgrounds and different neighborhoods but so what we all come to Blair High School to learn and have fun. Teenagers shouldn't be hated just because of what school they come. Things that I don't like about school is that I feel like its to crowded!!! The SAC is way to crowded for lunch and when it comes to the 6 minutes before 6th period lunch Blair Blvd. is way to crowded. If I could change this school I would change maybe a couple of things like they should let Juniors out for lunch not just Seniors and we should be able to use our cellphones during lunch but only in the SAC or outside. I feel like school should be a place where students want to come to school not because they have to but because they want to. for students to become more excited about school the school staff should give us a chance for us to tell them what we want and for them to make at least one thing come true. if  a student says he/she wants more privileges then the staff should consider one of this options. Well i guess that's all i have to say about school today! Talk to you guys soon! :) -Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment